Just a day on the Pier - Oceanside, CA

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring has Sprung


I've always loved flowers. I actually remember when I was 3 or 4 years old going over to the neighbors house and cutting all of their daffodils in the neighbor's front yard for my mother. I'm sure I was singing the song, "I often go walking in meadows of clover to the neighbors front yard…. And I gathered armfuls, of blossoms of blue yellow and orange. I gathered the blossoms, the whole meadow over…Dear Mother, all flowers remind me of you…”

I didn't want to get in trouble cutting the ones growing in our yard, so I figured the neighbors wouldn't mind. Needless to say this was one of my first lessons where my mom made me apologize to the neighbors -- a lesson of right vs. wrong.

I'm looking forward to the day where I get to plant my own flower garden, but for now this will have to suffice. :)

Here's a few more....




1 comment:

  1. I love my little flower baby, so darn cute!!
    Nice photography!!

    ReplyDelete