Just a day on the Pier - Oceanside, CA

Monday, April 11, 2011

Nautical Theme...


One of my earliest memories of childhood was of my little brother and this really adorable nautical/sailor outfit my mom found for him. So I was thrilled to find when my niece was born that they had little girl nautical dresses too! So to keep traditions alive with the nautical theme, we bought Aubrey her first sailor dress.

A little off topic here, I hear our US Sailors no longer wear these handsome uniforms anymore! This is tragic; those young men looked so hot rocking the button-nose shoes, wide legged navy nauticals with cute hat. I'm sad to see them go :(




2 comments:

  1. My darling Sailor baby! I have her sailor picture in our office so we can both admire her several times a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you were able to find a square frame! They're hard to come by, aren't they? ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete