Just a day on the Pier - Oceanside, CA

Monday, March 21, 2011

Dress-up, Take 2!


Having a girl is fun because they have sooo many cute outfits to dress them up in. Aubrey has been our dress-up victim for the last 5 months. Her baby blues are starting to shine and her eyelashes are finally starting to grow longer and a little darker. She's such a beauty in the morning. This is my Saturday morning treat! Just makes you wanna kiss her all over, doesn't it!

I've also got a couple of Easter outfits, some given to Aubrey as presents (thank you!!) and some that I couldn't pass up! Let me know what you think over the next few weeks as we rotate her outfits. On this particular outfit, I'm not sure if I like the white headband with purple flower or the purple lacy one -- which do you prefer? Here's a few of our favorites. Warning, this is a heavy photo post.
















And last, but not least...every photo shoot wouldn't be complete with this reaction. "Mom, I'm DONE!!!"

3 comments:

  1. I vote for the white headband with the flower. Oooh I love it when you play dress up with her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the flower on the white headband but not the headband itself, soo that must mean i have to choose the purple lacy. what do you like??
    But of course she looks gorgeous in everything!

    ReplyDelete