Just a day on the Pier - Oceanside, CA

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Strait-Jacket Smiles


Take a look at that cute smile! Most people cringe at the thought of being tied down in a strait-jacket, but not if your an infant. These little swaddle-helpers for the swaddling challenged parents that we are have proved to be a life saver. Aubrey loves her strait-jacket, most of the time. Just look at the smile we have as proof :) Brian brought her in to me last night as he wasn't able to get her to settle down. So as I was talking to her she started to just smile, tons. Of course we had to document with lots of photos! Aubrey's first social smile for mom and dad happened on December 12, 2010.

If you look closely on little Bree's left cheek, she's sporting a dimple! When she smiles, it reminds me of the dimples that my red-headed cabbage patch kid had. I think I actually still have that doll with all of my prized stuffed animals in storage. Maybe one of these days I can rummage through my storage unit and get a side by side comparison on those dimples.

By the way, taking a photo of an infant smiling with the delay shutter of our digital camera is hard to do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment